FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE - Derelict SCP Edition

(1/153) > >>

Blaise Russel:
If you're going to play Derelict with FSO, you will need this patch. Extract the .vp file from the zip to your \freespace2\derelict\ folder. This patch fixes an issue in the mission "Rites of Passage", where the governor's shuttle cannot dock with Luxor station and instead just rams it until the shuttle is destroyed.
Also note that DerelictPatch.vp is NOT the same file as DerelictSCPPatch.vp.

As seen here.

It's done. Super shiny fully voice-acted goodness. It's been a long time coming (almost a year, I think) but it's finally done. I can now get on with my life.

So here it is. Thanks go to: Agatheron and Kellan and the rest of the original Derelict crew; Ransom Arceihn, Cobra, Spaceman Spiff, Mongoose, Redberg, Getter Robo G, Ionia23, Stunaep, Nix, Darkblade and Azrael15; and an extra special thanks to Nix for being kind enough to mirror the mammoth voicepack files.

Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6

All right, here you go: http://hosted.filefront.com/BlaiseRussel/1537576

DerelictSCP is the core campaign, while packs 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the special, briefing, command briefing and debriefing voice packs respectively.

Mirrors

Nix has generously provided a mirror. You'll need a free account at Fileshack to download anything other than the core campaign file.

FreeSpaceMods.net mirror (contains all the files in a single package)

Enjoy. :)

Nuclear1:
You've done a service, sir. Nice work (especially the Cypher voice; who did that, BTW?)

StratComm:
What SCP version is the taylored to work on?  Current CVS doesn't like it at all for me.  Lots of debug warnings on the first mission alone, and it won't get past mission load when running a release build.

Cobra:
i want to mention before anyone downloads this, i was in a small environment, and if i spoke too loud i'd piss off the people in the other room (i could only find the time to do the voices at night), so you might hear some of my lines to be forced emotions, if you catch my drift. :)

hmmm... i'm getting dock errors from hell, as StratComm puts it.

Blaise Russel:

--- Quote from: StratComm on January 22, 2006, 02:51:06 pm ---What SCP version is the taylored to work on?  Current CVS doesn't like it at all for me.  Lots of debug warnings on the first mission alone, and it won't get past mission load when running a release build.

--- End quote ---

I've been using this build, since the CVS builds I tried didn't have any music. I've also been using the 3.6.8 Media VPs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version