Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Between the Ashes

Your Questions Answered!

<< < (7/7)

mjn.mixael:
Interesting stuff there.

Suffice to say, though, that this plot was perceived before I read his stuff. There are plenty of differences.

aeon48m:
What does this mean and what is in the missing spaces?
Spoiler:Honourable Tsamina Zangalewa. Cuz this is Africa. Honourable Tsamina eh eh. Chaka Chaka eh eh. Honourable Tsamina zangalewa. Anawa aa.

So The GTCv Die Narmos, a creation by GTI Systems, tragically self-destructed during one of the test runs in the next ----rateen --ei--ter corvette-n ---ued by the

GTA Millitry -up--y --eet Secrite. It ha-d the most promies. In fact, it was the Terran's answer to the Vasudan's Bes but better in every way. What happened?

But wait, there's more!

Waka Laka's a thing to play forever just to be together. Waka Laka's a place to be forever. Waka Laka love and fantasy. See Waka Laka when you need a flight of fantasy, ecstasy, rhapsody. See Waka Laka when you want a love so tenderness. Waka Laka make you fly. See Waka Laka when you're going to feel so sad and blue, Just for you, never blue. See Waka Laka and a funny bunny'll free your life. Now it's Waka Laka time. I wanna live a brand new day. Go far away to Waka Laka place. A Waka time to feel so fine. A Waka Laka flight! Waka Laka's a never ending story: Glory, glory, glory. Waka Laka's a place to be forever. Waka Laka love and Waka Laka love and Waka Laka love and fantasy.

Or It was a s---t-ge. Shivans, Vasudans-, terrans... it doen't matter. God d-- it. If the ---ite was to work, the al--a--e w---d not -and be-- formed. Exep--tion world be the ---wer. The --st---ers world not have ---sen to f---. This is w--. Do not tempt fate.

Oh, and... "Starbucks, what do you hear" "Nothing but the rain." "Then grab your gun and bring home the cat."

"LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!"

Derp.

mjn.mixael:
 :wtf:

aeon48m:
Yeeah, me filling in the blank spaces might not be totally accurate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version