Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

RELEASE: The Aftermath Reboot

<< < (75/82) > >>

herkie423:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on April 07, 2022, 02:06:34 pm ---Your ships.tbl has typos. The attached version has those typos fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b44dy2b4rtvjvmq/AF1ships.zip/file

--- End quote ---

Thanks. MJN

Actually, I haven't done any editing in that file. The update only covered some adjustments in few missions.

Thivvs:
Guys I found an issue in The aftermath and can't progress in the campaign. FSO 22.0, mission "A case of dejavu" :
- Gamma wing bombers have 3 slots for secondaries but the middle one is empty. All weapons are already distributed and I'm getting msg that the only empty missle bank can be the last one. But I can't move helios to the second one and I can't put any other tornados or trebs or screamers to slot 2 from other ships.

Any idea how to solve this one quickly? I believe it wasn't happening on older FSO versions.
The only thing which works to start the mission is remove helios bombs at all from the bombers and it's doable to pass without them.

herkie423:

--- Quote from: Thivvs on June 16, 2022, 11:43:49 am ---Guys I found an issue in The aftermath and can't progress in the campaign. FSO 22.0, mission "A case of dejavu" :
- Gamma wing bombers have 3 slots for secondaries but the middle one is empty. All weapons are already distributed and I'm getting msg that the only empty missle bank can be the last one. But I can't move helios to the second one and I can't put any other tornados or trebs or screamers to slot 2 from other ships.

--- End quote ---

Hit "RESET" button in the weapons loadout and don't touch the missile loadouts for those bombers. You can set their primaries though.

herkie423:
LATEST UPDATE RELEASED

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5kw5imma680bs5p/AFR-Update-7-2022.rar/file

Download the latest update. The download will replace the AF-Root.vp, AF-MissionsV1.vp, and the AF-Extra.vp files.

Opening Post is also updated

CT27:
So how do the different versions of AFR work now?

What I mean is how does one play the canon version and the (original but now non-canon) version?

Do we still need both "AF-MissionsV1" and "V2"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version