FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: Walls Closing

(1/13) > >>

Colt:
Hello HLP! So after a month of work and some long nights, I can finally do what I've wanted to do: To give back to you something for the countless hours I've had with what's offered here!

Now, it's not much; a 4 mission campaign set during and after the battle between the Colossus and the Sathanas, where the GTVA search for the Phoenicia after it narrowly escaped the juggernaut in Bearbaiting, but we all gotta start somewhere. I focused more making something that was playable and bug-free, rather then super-cool scripting and the sort.

It's available on Knossos (at least from what I see) as of this announcement. I look forward to hearing what you like, dislike or think needs improving, so I can apply these lessons to future projects. Also thank you PIe and ngld for the last-minute help with uploading this to Knossos.

This announcement is pretty barebones, so have a video.

PIe:
Congratulations on the release.
To embed a YT video, put the id between the tags like so:

--- Code: ---[yt]2gUvPcIIDQc[/yt]
--- End code ---

Colt:

--- Quote from: PIe on February 07, 2019, 11:12:30 pm ---Congratulations on the release.
To embed a YT video, put the id between the tags like so:

--- Code: ---[yt]2gUvPcIIDQc[/yt]
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---
Fixed. Thanks again!

Nyctaeus:
This looks solid. I will check it out in my spare time.

AdDur:
OK - finished. Simple mini-campaign, but i don't regret time i have spent in Walls Closing. Difficulty is fine to me (3/5), but the second mission can be a true pain in the ass - nahemas jump in a short distance, and one volley of bombs is enough to cripple AA screen of defended warship. I have not seen any obvious bugs. In last mission, i think that there could be few more fighters during last phase - i mean that there could apper another wing or two, after you destroy the first one - i felt a bit of emptiness there.

Is it your first campaign?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version