Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

Am i stupid ? (spoiler)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mito [PL]:
I presume this problem is because of some change made after 1.0.0 was released. I think rolling back to 1.0.0 would fix the issue but I recall something about Herkie changing the campaign file name... Which would mean that FSO will treat 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 as separate campaigns and you'd need to start the older version from scratch (but your progress in the new version will be saved, so it's fine).

Question: could you install 1.0.0 and verify that you need to start the campaign over?

Nightmare:
The problem seems to be in the campaign file, the entry for the mission is different to the normal ones:

--- Code: ---$Mission: Act 3-d.fs2
+Flags: 0
+Main Hall: 0
+Formula: ( cond
   ( ( true ) ( next-mission "Act 3-d.fs2" ) )
)

+Mission Loop:
   (
      ( is-previous-event-true
         "Act 3-d.fs2"
         "Continue"
      )
      ( next-mission "Act 3-e.fs2" )
   )
)

+Level: 17
+Position: 0
--- End code ---

CapellaGoBoom:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on April 01, 2020, 10:40:38 am ---The problem seems to be in the campaign file, the entry for the mission is different to the normal ones:

--- Code: ---$Mission: Act 3-d.fs2
+Flags: 0
+Main Hall: 0
   ( ( true ) ( next-mission "Act 3-d.fs2" ) )
)

+Mission Loop:
   (
      ( is-previous-event-true
         "Act 3-d.fs2"
         "Continue"
      )
      ( next-mission "Act 3-e.fs2" )
   )
)

+Level: 17
+Position: 0
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Found another case: the mission pursuing the Anagora (not the actual disable mission) was a failure when it was actually accomplished. This is not just 1 mission I am afraid

Nightmare:
Name of the mission or the mission file (or just the previous mission in techroom as the incomplete won't show up there yet)?

CapellaGoBoom:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on April 01, 2020, 12:18:35 pm ---Name of the mission or the mission file (or just the previous mission in techroom as the incomplete won't show up there yet)?

--- End quote ---

"somewhere in the rocks" looking in the techroom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version