Author Topic: AWAKENING OF THE BEAST - WIP  (Read 8323 times)

Offline CaptJosh

Re: AWAKENING OF THE BEAST - WIP
Also RRT, Rapid Response Team. All three are valid.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
good to know before writing the CBs...
and now:

LEAVE THIS PLACE! THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU! GO! LEAVE! NOW!
*puts vorlon suit away*
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Offline rcrph

I am constantly amazed by the creativity and qualtity of workmanship of those using TBP.  Outstanding, simply outstanding.

Better living through chemistry

Offline 0rph3u5

okay folks I've got bad news... no real bad news but well they are bad:
the release date of this campaign (planed to be in the next three weeks) will be delayed...
next possible release date is end July...

the website is done - and the link will be posted at the end of the weekend

ps. I'm offically staying with "Fast Action Responding Force" as term. :ick: might be incorrect but I used it in all material to the campaign
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Just don't make it Fast Action Response Team.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
F.A.R.T. to the Rescue!
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline 0rph3u5

F.A.R.T. to the Rescue!

I knew this would come now...

==================

Offline Slasher

I guess it beats Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo, does it not?

Agh, I really should be getting some sleep now.