Author Topic: TA Spring  (Read 1203 times)

Behold!

http://www.vimeo.com/1665893

I love the Spring engine, i'd play anything on it over most of todays RTS's any day!

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
Looks cool, but thats about it. I'll take starcraft over it any day, if not just for the fact that it'd be less demanding on system resources
Edit: Mods, you say? That changes everything. SC is the most annoying game around to mod

Supreme Commander with the addon Forged Alliance is better if your computer has the guts to play it. I did play some original TA in vacation time and it was a blast with a hint of nostalgia too.  :p

EDIT: A yeah: Awesome This is all ingame footage. Too bad you spend most of the time zoomed out to strategic icons and planing your moves than watching this. Too bad my computer decided that it will no longer strain running the game even on low detail.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:52:13 am by Molybdenum »

yeah, all i basically did was fire up a game and play. the idea to record came basically midgame, so i really didn't focus that much on taking epic shots or anything :P

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Too bad my Total Anhilation discs are hidden away somewhere.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!