Author Topic: Prey 2  (Read 1040 times)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Without seeing gameplay it's hard to judge how it will be....

But damn if that ain't a cool trailer
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
prey was ****ing badass. i hope the sequel can live up to it. i really hope there is some crossover involved with the original's plot. didnt like the absence of portals and gravity effects. thats what really made the first prey different from other fps games.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Yeah, I love the hell out of the first Prey, even with the idiot main character. This damn well better live up to it.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Skyline reminded me a lot of Prey.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
dont compare a badass game to a lameass movie. its just wrong.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN