Author Topic: Tech Question (FS2Multi)  (Read 1592 times)

Tech Question (FS2Multi)
Okay....
I don't have a clue about this, I searched, this forum, and the VBB no usable answers....
I was wondering if anyone knew which ports you have to open to be able to host within PXO FS2...
Does anyone know?
I've never used a router so i wouldn't know..hehe Belldandy asked me to find out  

------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Nietzsche

"We tell lies when we are afraid, ... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger."
-Tad Williams
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

get a program called 'Zone Alarm'
then run it, make sure it's completely up, and then run Freespace multi (turn off the router firewall or something) it will say 'freespace is trying to access the interent' click 'more info' or something and it will say which ports it's trying to access...
otherwise grant it permission,
then open up Zone Alarm, and go in and double click on 'freespace' or something...

i dunno