Author Topic: The "Call In" thread  (Read 5445 times)

Offline Skullar

The "Call In" thread
What are you guys doing on TBP at moment / in the next weeks ?

Me : probably working on EACW mission 30 this week ( that's 30th of 46 )

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: The "Call In" thread
This One:
- Concept/Background work for "Osiris" (Characters, locations, events etc.)
- will test my new derelict script (for "Osiris" of course) by end of the week
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline cloneof

I'm actually working on my own little campaing "The Iron Hawks". A nice little story about paraller Dilgar War.

Also learning how to SEXP.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Fortune Hunters Voice Acting Project.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline cloneof

Fortune Hunters Voice Acting Project.
:D
 :yes:

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Trying to get DVD2 stuff gathered and go through the backlog of stuff people have sent me.  Also wrote some new code that will allow us to LOD existing models without breaking backward compatibility with existing tables and missions.  And of course fixing stuff in Mantis.  Current project is the DH Destroyer null MOI issue which turns out to be way deeper then that.  It's almost as bad as the VE Dreadnought was. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Absolutely zilch.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Skullar

taking break from TBP until next week at least.... busy with work stuff

Offline Skullar

in 3 weeks last exam done, back to EACW fredding :)

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
Working on a single mission based on the episode epiphanies from season 4 of Babylon 5. :)

I also have a Chain of campaigns planed based on a family's contributions to the Babylon 5 universe. (No name for it yet & no guarantees that their will be even a part 1.)  :eek:

_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto

Offline Skullar

As of August 8th, I will have more than 2 months free time to fred again. Eventually this will be enough to finish EACW.