Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Fate of the Galaxy NewsGrid: June 08 Edition

<< < (4/4)

brandx0:
Yeah that was our old one, but we will definitely be making heavy use of detail boxes.

Anyways, if we could, I'd like to keep this topic for discussion of the newsletter and things we'd like to see in the next issue.

haloboy100:
:sigh:

This is the most beautiful mod I have ever seen. So well done, so much effort, and so abundant.

Once this comes out I will never forget it :).

Turey:

--- Quote from: brandx0 on June 16, 2008, 02:52:25 pm ---Please don't turn this thread into a who would win argument.  Go somewhere else to talk about that, preferably not in our forum

--- End quote ---

Right, that's what spacebattles.com is for.

varsaigen:
Nice ships *sorry to necropost* but I wonder how the sabotage droids would work in space. I take it that they would have to be launched like a missile and then they would have to land on the ship and sabotage it, right? And then there's the problem of how one would get them off...

Another question I have is whether there will be any missions on planets. For example, in a fighter/bomber over a city, tatooine, etc. And I know that there is a way to make ground effects solid, but I imagine kind of making a massive ship (acts as the ground and buildings, terrain, etc.) to be able to recreate the effect?

Also, great newsletter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version