Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Dimensional Eclipse

RE-RELEASE: Dimensional Eclipse - The Singularity (COMPLETE)

(1/4) > >>

Droid803:

As you may know, the previous release of Singularity, as a sort of side story, was "incomplete" so to speak due to me having used an asset I should not have been playing with. Well, I finally got around to rebuilding that part of the mission using a different model, and wrapped up the campaign - didn't sit well with me to have something incomplete "released", so here it is!

The Singularity - Complete Edition: Magnus von Sternberg, an ex-corporate enforcer working for Banshee company, is hired to investigate an uncharted Transpace Phase Lane at the edge of Terran Space...

Features:
Everything that was in the original Singularity
A proper ending to Singularity Space (RiP cargo container boss)
An extra mission
Some new ship(s)

Requirements:
DE v1.1b
FSO 3.7.2 RC1+
MediaVPs 2014
A Decent Computer

Downloads
Single Package (Mediafire)

Installation:
Ensure you have the mediavps 2014 installed properly.
Ensure you have DE 1.1b installed properly in a folder named 'DE'.
Create a new folder in your freespace2 root directory titled 'DE Singularity' and unpack the .7z files into that folder.
Run the mod by opening the launcher and selecting 'DE Singularity' folder under the mod tab.
Start FreeSpace 2 via the launcher and create a NEW PILOT.
Select the 'DE-Singularity' campaign in the campaign room before clicking 'Start' in the main menu.

CKid:
Droid, you sneaky bugger. I didn't realize you updated this too! I will be giving this go as soon as I can get out of the office.

Master_of_the_blade:
Aw it ended. Really fun. Especially the last mission. Does it have alternate endings?

Destiny:

--- Quote from: Master_of_the_blade on June 06, 2014, 03:39:56 am ---Aw it ended. Really fun. Especially the last mission. Does it have alternate endings?

--- End quote ---
Yes.

Droid803:

--- Quote from: Destiny on June 06, 2014, 06:42:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Master_of_the_blade on June 06, 2014, 03:39:56 am ---Aw it ended. Really fun. Especially the last mission. Does it have alternate endings?

--- End quote ---
Yes.

--- End quote ---
Really? It does? Since when? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version