Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

RELEASE: FS1 Campaign Compilation

<< < (2/5) > >>

CT27:
I'm running into a technical problem with the final mission in "Tango".  It's the one where you're supposed to protect the Magi as it docks with the Livingstone.

The Magi docks and after a while it says it has everything.  But it never leaves the Livingstone.  Even after compressing time to x64 and after a couple hours of in-game time, the Magi is still docked and won't leave.

What do I have to do to continue this mission?

Admiral Nelson:
Looks like if you are too good a pilot and thoroughly protect the Livingstone the Magi won't undock.  I'll fix it for you shortly so that the Lvingstone always self destructs.

CT27:

--- Quote from: Admiral Nelson on May 13, 2017, 09:39:37 am ---Looks like if you are too good a pilot and thoroughly protect the Livingstone the Magi won't undock.  I'll fix it for you shortly so that the Lvingstone always self destructs.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  After a certain point I destroyed the Livingstone and thankfully was able to complete the mission.  A fix like you're saying would be better though.

As a minor point, I think you should get the 'good' debriefing music in that mission (assuming you complete all objectives including destroying all Shivans) but that's your call there.

LaineyBugsDaddy:
Um, are you sure of the mission count you have listed for Eagle Takes Flight? I've played that one more than once and I'm pretty sure it's longer than FOUR missions.

Admiral Nelson:
4 missions.  Never heard of a longer version.  Mad Bomber planned to turn it into a proper campaign in the distant past, but it never materialized AFAIK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version