Community Projects > Translations

French translations

(1/5) > >>

Achille44:
From now I am going to gather all my present and future translations in this topic. You'll find here the list of mods/campaigns translated and links to download them.
You can also find the source of my completed and in-progress translations on github: https://github.com/Achille44/FreeSpace2-French-Translations

Feel free to report any bug or to make any suggestion about the translations on this topic.

Completed translations

Mod/Campaign     Translation link    Translator(s)   The Battle of NeptuneKnossosAchille44Blue Planet: ChanticleerKnossosAchille44Blue Planet CompleteKnossosAchille44Blue Planet 2: Battle Captains - GTVAKnossosAchille44DerelictKnossosAchille44The Destiny of PeaceKnossosAchille44DiasporaKnossosAchille44Fall of Epsilon PegasiKnossosAchille44FreeSpace Port MediaVPsKnossosAchille44ShepherdsKnossosAchille44Silent Threat: RebornKnossosAchille44Sol: A History RebornKnossosAchille44SolarisKnossosAchille44SyncKnossosBencorThe Titan RebellionKnossosAchille44Vassago's DirgeKnossosAchille44Walls ClosingKnossosAchille44WarzoneKnossosAchille44

SypheDMar:
Awesome work!

Achille44:
French translation for The Titan Rebellion has just been released and added to the list  :)

Achille44:
Fall of Epsilon Pegasi has been translated and is now available on Knossos.

Achille44:
Diaspora is now fully translated in French (from v1.1.4). This time the translation is directly integrated in the original mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version