The update to the Omnibus from v1.0.2 to v1.0.3 will be out on Friday, ca. 1800 UTC+2
- Resolved the issue with the custom HUD gauges; Custom HUD gauges will no longer use elements from FS2 vanilla but custom elements.
- Adjusted the Missile Turrets on the SD Demon's "arch" to reduce the instanced of the Orcus firing missiles through itself.
- Now uses Axem's Extended Loading Screen Script to replace the loading screens with a design made to display short text of additional world building while you wait.
- Minor changes to the wording in some dialogue.
- The issue with Terran Huge Turret, Vasudan Huge Turret, Terran Turret#Orion, Terran Turret#Acadia and Vasudan Turret#Typhon not displaying the MVP graphical enhancements remains unresolved.
- Due to disabling the support for Mjn.mixeal's HD Mainhalls (reason: dependecy conflict on Knossos) both Hellgate: Ikeya
and Light of Antares
will default to the standard Galatea mainhall of the FS Port.
- The new loading screens are optimal at a resolution 1920x1080; at lower resolutions the text and loading bar may "spill" over elements that are supposed to host them. The new loading bar does not scale to higher resolutions either.
- Mission 3
- The Orcus' missile launchers have their refire rate reduced to 25 percent of normal.
- The delay between waves of Indra wing has been increased to 18-25 seconds (up from 11-18).
- The delay between waves of Durga wing has been increased to 18-25 seconds (up from 15-22).
- The delay between waves of Asura wing has been increased to 23-30 seconds (up from 18-23).
- Mission 4
- Fxed a bug that impacted the distance at which mission critical wings would warp into the mission.
- The "Destroy the Orcus"-directive has been disabled to avoid confusion.
- Destroying the Orcus' weapons subsystem will now debuff the fire rates on her turrets. This effect negates the 2x increase in firerate the of Orcus' laser turrets on Easy-difficulty or higher.
- Kali and Deva wings each have their number of waves reduced to 8 (down from 10). The time between wave has been increased to 16-23 seconds (up from 11-18).
- Asura and Surya wings each have their number of waves reduced to 2 (down from 3).