Author Topic: # of Waves for player wing  (Read 1345 times)

Offline 666maslo666

• Artificial Neural Network
# of Waves for player wing
Why is it grayed out? There is nothing logically impossible about player wing having reinforcements, the only exception is that wave threshold must be at least 1 for the next wave to come (since the player is still alive and part of the wing). If it cannot be done, is there a way to make player wing reinforcements without it?
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: # of Waves for player wing
It's a multiplayer feature.  There are no respawns for the player in single player.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It's a multiplayer feature.  There are no respawns for wings in single player.

Yeah there are - even in the retail campaigns many wings have multiple waves. We're talking waved wings, not ships respawning.

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
The main FS2 campaign solves this by sending in another wing of 3 fighters (Usually Epsilon but use beta or gamma if you want to give the player chance to customize loadout), and this reinforcement wing can be waved
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::