Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Hey everybody i'm new here

(1/4) > >>

Apothess:
Hi i'm new here and was wondering if anyone would be intrested in modelling me a corvette for my campaign i trying to start. The ship i would like is a Terran corvette but looks shivan(like the Omega-X from Babylon5).

Hey Setekh how are those models that i sent you a while ago doing? treid mailing u but got no response.

Fantomeye:
Ah, so you're Apothess? Setekh's shown me some pics of (I presume) you're work, and they look very good. Can't help you with the Modding part though, good luck finding someone who can help you though!

Shrike:
I was modeling a Shadowdeimos a while back.....

Never ended up finishing it though.

Setekh:
Firstly, welcome to the HLP Forums Apothess!  

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Apothess:
Hey Setekh how are those models that i sent you a while ago doing? treid mailing u but got no response.
--- End quote ---

I sent them to Robin Varley ( [email protected] ) to complete - I think he's rather busy right now however. All the modellers in the community seem busy right now   He frequents this board, and you can also email him.  

Apothess:
Hmmm.... think i need 2 start modelling agian . Ok don't suppose any of u could tell me which is better for modelling 3d studio max or Truespace 4 or 5? the version of truespace i had was crap, i had ver3 special edition! nothing special about it except it was free and half the tools needed to finish my models were not there!!!

Yip those r my models r my work Fantomeye best 1s i've done i think.

P.S does anyone have a picture of a Goa'uld(sp?) mothership from Stargate SG1 cos i wouldn't mind having 1 in FS2 cos the last ep in season 4 was like the ending 2 FS2!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version