Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Hey everybody i'm new here

<< < (2/4) > >>

Setekh:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Apothess:
P.S does anyone have a picture of a Goa'uld(sp?) mothership from Stargate SG1 cos i wouldn't mind having 1 in FS2 cos the last ep in season 4 was like the ending 2 FS2!
--- End quote ---

I've seen one on SG before, it's basically a large elliptical type shape with a full size pyramid on the top - the pyramid is tiny in comparison to the rest of the ship (maybe 1/25th the size of the ship), and you can imagine how big a pyramid on Earth is. They would be enormous ships. I couldn't find many good pics, but here:

You can see the pyramid on the top, and the rest of the ship.

[This message has been edited by Setekh (edited 02-18-2001).]

Starwing:
The pyramis is not only the top, but the entire center of the ship. The elliptic part is build around the pyramid, and the pyramid can separate from the rest of the ship to land on one of those pyramid shaped landing platforms in the desert of Egypt.  

Griffon UK:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Apothess:
P.S does anyone have a picture of a Goa'uld(sp?) mothership from Stargate SG1 cos i wouldn't mind having 1 in FS2 cos the last ep in season 4 was like the ending 2 FS2!
--- End quote ---

You saw that to eh  

was pretty funky...

------------------
Temporal Mechanics | Hard Light Productions

Apothess:
Yip i have 2 say that SG1 is my 2nd best sci-fi show, my 1st has 2 been Babylon 5 cos its more beliveable than star trek, which i belive that season 7 of voyager starts on sky one tonight.

Culloden:
I'm new here too! And B5 is A!-SUPER! Can't say much for Crusade though...

------------------
Culloden - 16th April 1746

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version