Archived Boards > The 158th Banshee Squadron

The 158th Banshee Squadron Returns! And we have positions open!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jake2447:
I would like to help with FREDding if that is needed.  You can find a simple mission I just FREDded here.  (If you want to see a more complex mission I can upload one.)  if you need the help, PM me.
Thanks.

Polpolion:

--- Quote from: Talon 1024 on March 16, 2008, 08:19:30 pm ---I can do simple FREDding and I can also do 3D modelling.  I can also help with importing models into the game.  However, I am very poor at texture art.  I'm a very skilled pilot, however, and I don't know how much time I can commit to you guys, since I am already involved with WCS.

For model samples go here, here, or here.

For mission samples go here or here.

I may or may not be interested in joining 158th...  I'll have to think about it.

But at least your missions won't involve autopilot.  Man, it is hard to work with!

--- End quote ---

The models look good. We'll let you know, assuming you're okay with joining. :)

--- Quote from: Jake2447 on March 16, 2008, 08:36:59 pm ---I would like to help with FREDding if that is needed.  You can find a simple mission I just FREDded here.  (If you want to see a more complex mission I can upload one.)  if you need the help, PM me.
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Umm... Where? :confused:

Jake2447:

--- Quote ---Quote from: Jake2447 on March 16, 2008, 07:36:59 PM
I would like to help with FREDding if that is needed.  You can find a simple mission I just FREDded here.  (If you want to see a more complex mission I can upload one.)  if you need the help, PM me.
Thanks.

Umm... Where?
--- End quote ---

Doh!
Wow do I feel stupid.
Actually, the mission is here...
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/52499/Beginnings-bak.html
Hopefully that works.

Woolie Wool:
http://upload2.net/page/download/RPYG1YK9wTPqimn/effects.rar.html
Here are my updated versions of the Exposition weapons. Effects are based on those by DaBrain and Lightspeed, and sounds come from Descent and Babylon 5.

shiv:
Also a short note for FREDers.
We're going to release quality mod with high-quality missions. We're putting our efforts to make good and playable campaign so we'll hire only really good FREDers. If you want to FRED check if you include in your missions those things:

* Variables
* SCP Sexps
* You use many various messages
* Missions are expanded and they aren't very simply
Those are just my suggestions that could improve mission quality ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version