Announcements > Announcements

Updated cut scene videos needed ASAP

<< < (3/4) > >>

Iain Baker:
Perhaps not quite as dark as this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqHtPh4geHA as having looked at it again, I realised some it is too dark to make out any details.

IMO the other two represent a good middle ground between 'atmosphere' and actually 'bring able to see stuff'  :p.

The E:
I got the cutscenes re-recorded with lower ambient. Will upload them tomorrow.

Iain Baker:

--- Quote from: The E on March 13, 2019, 04:14:41 pm ---I got the cutscenes re-recorded with lower ambient. Will upload them tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, you are a star :-)

jg18:

--- Quote from: Iain Baker on March 13, 2019, 10:57:03 am ---PS - the article I am referring to is attached in case anyone wants to take a look at it before I submit it to Coin-Drop.com later in the week / early next week etc.

Feedback welcome. I'm happy to make additional improvements and create a third draft. NB - since at 5200(ish) words it is probably too long for a single article post, I will probably split it into two or more separate articles and post them on consecutive weeks. (Also helps get some of that sweet internal links SEO goodness  ;7

--- End quote ---
I can look over your draft and provide some feedback if you like. Should be able to squeeze in some time this weekend.

The E:
Rerecorded with low ambient and FPS locked to 60:

Artemis

Sunglare

Icarus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version