Announcements > Announcements

Interview article with Seth Dickinson - AKA our very own General Battuta!

<< < (2/12) > >>

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote ---"that's an inane question"

--- End quote ---

And that is an inane - not to mention incredibly rude - way to respond to a question.

--- Quote ---Glad I didn't write that one

--- End quote ---

And the interviewer deserved to be spoken to that way?

Yes, this review was enlightening. I see now why BP is the way it is.

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: HLD_Prophecy on April 29, 2019, 12:06:27 pm ---

--- End quote ---

And that is an inane - not to mention incredibly rude - way to respond to a question.

--- End quote ---

There’s an entire paragraph full of reasoning right there! And a whole interview behind it!

You didn’t read any of that, though.

The E:

--- Quote from: HLD_Prophecy on April 29, 2019, 12:06:27 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The question was really, really bad though. Like, "completely ignorant of the source material" bad. Or "more interested in making a stupid ~game politics~ point than in getting a real answer" bad.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on April 29, 2019, 11:57:20 am ---I could be wrong here, I've been on HLP since it was part of 3dactionplanet / gamespy, but I thought I'd seen Batoot-toot prior to 2009.

--- End quote ---

This one? https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=64196.0

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: The E on April 29, 2019, 12:10:32 pm ---The question was really, really bad though. Like, "completely ignorant of the source material" bad. Or "more interested in making a stupid ~game politics~ point than in getting a real answer" bad.

--- End quote ---

Bad questions to need bad answers. Granted Battuta has never been a paragon of grace* but even for him that was a low point.

*Neither am I.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version