Author Topic: Favorite Game Character  (Read 11934 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Favorite Game Character
FFS, this an FS forum...and nobody's mentioned SNIPES!?

Not that he gets my vote, mind you. At least not yet. I remain undecided so far.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline BS403

• I'm just sitting in my Cave.
http://woogleville.myminicity.com/

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how.
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
Homer: Woo-hoo!

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Lol, I forgot about Snipes!  I can't believe no one mentioned at least someone from FS1/2.  Since that's the case, while not my favorite, Admiral Petrarch is pretty cool, because he's philosophical and introspective.
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

nah, Bosch is more philosophical and introspective, but more stupid.

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Although I've already stated Duke Nukem is the best character ever, it was a toss up between him and the Doom marine, I mean, he doesn't talk, how badass is that? But I'm going to give honourable mention to Marcus Fenix, because he has an assault rifle with chainsaw bayonet!
Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Snipes, Master Chief, and Duke Nukem.

Duke and Master Chief have the alien ass-kicking points, Snipes has the voice points. (Who could forget "DIVE DIVE DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!!" or "We've got fifteen minutes to change our shorts.")
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

I dunno, I perfer John's voice over Snipes. Snipes had a good script, but his voice wasn't NEAR as cool as John's. C'mon, who could forget the awesomeness of the quote at the end of Halo 2???

(Spartan regrets not having an Xbox, at least until he gets Vista and Halo 2 PC, and can't remember teh quote)

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
Kane still kicks everyone's asses.  Not the Tiberian Sun, Tiberium-infected, Captain-insane-o Kane, but the CnC1 Kane.

Yeah, Seth, thanks for leaving me with three attack buggies and six minigunners!  That's what you get for crossing Kane!

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Samus probably gets my vote; I've always been a huge fan of her series. Origi-Kane is definitely up there too..
I am a revolutionary.

Sarah Kerrigan from StarCraft. God, she such a great character, so complex and layered. And her fall from good and rise into evil is, basically, all your fault.

Also, meatbags, how could anyone here have forgotten the amazingly hilarious and violent HK47 from KOTOR?
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Sarah Kerrigan is......\spartan doesn't want to think about it

yea, HK-47 is pretty funny, but there's a droid that's better than he is at assassinations (think he's a 3P0 droid)

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Sure you don't mean IG-88? The absolute best robot ever concieved in fiction?

no, it was like 3P0....

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Mathwiz6

• Pees numbers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Full_Throttle_Cover.jpg

Or maybe Guybrush, just for humor factor....

No doubt, having a guy who is like the last panel in http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20061104

(Gah, gotta learn how to do pictures right :D)

Are you talking about 4-LOM, Spartan? Because if you are, ummm, well he's not a videogame character for one. And secondly he sucks as a bounty hunter.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Ah yes, good ol' HK. I'll give him my vote.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Are you talking about 4-LOM, Spartan? Because if you are, ummm, well he's not a videogame character for one. And secondly he sucks as a bounty hunter.

nope, I can't find him, but he looks like C3P0, but with an X patch on his head...

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Yeah, I know who you're talking about.  There was a book about him, an evil version of C-3PO.  I think he was in Jabba's Palace, but don't quote me on that.  To my knowledge, he was never in a game though.
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

no, not in a game or in the movies, but yea, that crazy 3P0....who killed much people very well

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Changed my mind again, I like Akuma from SF2 Alpha, or Cable from Marvel Vs Capcom2.......

AIeeeee, Too many characters.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png