Author Topic: 2011-02-19 - Diaspora and Battlestar Galactica Online  (Read 32589 times)

Offline newman

Re: 19-02-11 - Diaspora and Battlestar Galactica Online
Did you ever end up with a model of the Stealthstar?

Nope.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Thanks newman. Its been around 3 years since I delved into the inner workings of the FS MOD's.
I am between jobs waiting on my divorce and got curious again.
Started fiddling around with it for a pleasant diversion from things.
So more or less I was reading through the code and trying to figure things out from the examples of the previous mod.
I'm just goofing off with this again for my own amusement and curiosity right now trying to get my head around it.

Offline newman

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Hope it all turns out for the best. To quote chief Tyrol: "Women.. the reason we build bars" :D
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

:lol: Thanks Newman!
I found nice 6 model treating me good now  :nod:

Offline Felix 039

• The One True Noob
Speaking of bars, would you happen to have a screen shot of Chief Tyrol drinking in a bar?
Turning pros into noobs since 1992.
---
Oh look, there's something down here!

No there isn't...

Anyone's thoughts on the BSG Online game
Quite frankly as far as games on my computer I have always been a flight sim person and enjoy those games the most......examples would be (the most I enjoyed would be F22 Raptor and F22 Lighting from NovaLogic) I find the refresh rates and the story slow......but hey....anything BSG as far as I am concerned is enjoyable from just watching my Blueray collection playing solo on the old BTRL which can get boring. Question.........has anyone tried it......what are your thoughts?

Offline newman

Re: Anyone's thoughts on the BSG Online game
Played it? How about actually worked on it? :)
On another note, in addition to the thread linked above we also had one that you can find just a bit below this one. As a general rule of thumb, it's good to first check whether or not a topic on a subject already exists before starting a new one.

Played it? How about actually worked on it? :)
On another note, in addition to the thread linked above we also had one that you can find just a bit below this one. As a general rule of thumb, it's good to first check whether or not a topic on a subject already exists before starting a new one.

Yeah I just noticed that........Please delete this thread I'll post my comments there........Thank you Newman

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I'll just merge it in with this one.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]