Author Topic: 2011-10-07 - Okay, It's Not Really Our Work But We Had To Post This  (Read 15693 times)

Offline maya

• Some text here.
    • PN3
Re: 11-10-07 - Okay, It's Not Really Our Work But We Had To Post This
Same as Harlequin above.
I've been following for years and especially after BTRL died i was hoping this would replace it. And i still am.
I pop in every now and then to see how its going and say hi.
Imagine my horror when i went to take a look at the ModDB page and found it no longer exists.
I litterally shouted Noooo!
I'm glad it's still alive, Thanks the gods.
I am a guy....all the cool BSG guy names were taken.
aka EmmEff | aka Pilot

Offline Master_Drow

• Theseus CIC officer.
the easy way is to use the board notify function (upper right corner next to reply).
You can even use this to notify about new posts on entire sections of the boards, not just individual posts.

I'm sure that the day the game is released the boards will be flooded with new posts, an so will the inbox of anyone who has subscribed to the Diaspora board.

Offline Rainman

Alright sweet thanks for the tip, i'll do that.

wish they would occasionally update their diaspora website, I totally forgot about this mod, (and Im sure tons of fans are) when news stops flowing!

Offline Master_Drow

• Theseus CIC officer.
Diaspora is still alive incase anyone thought otherwise. It is just after ModBD was told to pull the Battlestar mods Diaspora decided to keep a low profile. Play possum as it were. But it is still alive and kicking.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
wish they would occasionally update their diaspora website, I totally forgot about this mod, (and Im sure tons of fans are) when news stops flowing!

Hey, we're right here! No need to talk about us in 3rd person! :p

We don't update the website for much the same reason we don't update on here, we're keeping a low profile. Work is still carrying on though. If you need a sign of that you only need to follow the SCP. You'll notice quite a few code commits still coming in from those of us on the Diaspora team. :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Hey, we're right here! No need to talk about us in 3rd person! :p

We don't update the website for much the same reason we don't update on here, we're keeping a low profile. Work is still carrying on though. If you need a sign of that you only need to follow the SCP. You'll notice quite a few code commits still coming in from those of us on the Diaspora team. :)

very true, it's amazing to see how far the technology has come everytime I check back here!