Author Topic: Vsd/vsdii  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Do we have one of these babies in development yet?

And another thing: Are there going to be seperate models for the Impstar and the Impstar Deuce, or just two table entries using the same model? I can't remember if the Duece had more guns or not.....
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
i dunno bout the Impstar duece, but I think GE will just make it dark colored and have more weapons.

And yes, there are both VSD's in construction :D :nod:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
There are? :nervous: I've been working on a VSD and taking some artistic liscense... maybe we can make that the VSD1 and one more similar to the ISD for the VSD2. In any case we'll probably want more variety in ships before we start doing ISD variants.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
*nudge nudge*

Yes GE, there are. Look around in the OPFs.. there should be two for each, the II's are darker hulled IIRC. nothing else different though, other than stronger weapons. It should be easier than the rest of the ships to convert I'd think.

And don't change the VSD man!! It looks great as it is :D

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo

That was back in Jan? What's the progress on the SSD? (just curious)
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
If there is a VSD in production, can we have some drooling material?:nod:
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
------------

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Well, this is the one I'm playing with.

Like I said, artistic license. It doesn't have as many 'tiers' as the normal one, but it's a bit sleeker.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
hmm suppose it doesn't look that bad

:p

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
:eek2:

I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S FINISHED!!!!

(If you've not guessed already, I kinda like the VSD!)
------------

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Well, this is the one I'm playing with.

Like I said, artistic license. It doesn't have as many 'tiers' as the normal one, but it's a bit sleeker.

Not too say it's bad or anthing but in the Guide Book that ISD dose not have those "wings" it just looks like it dose think of it this whay they are two Tryangles that go on the sides for a trench, and stick out at the end like they were an add on.

Other than that keep it up!:eek:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by StarGunner

Not too say it's bad or anthing but in the Guide Book that ISD dose not have those "wings" it just looks like it dose think of it this whay they are two Tryangles that go on the sides for a trench, and stick out at the end like they were an add on.

Other than that keep it up!:eek:

[color=00ff66] Actually if I remember correctly that isn't an ISD it's a VSD or Victory Star destroyer. They're a bit smaller and do have those wings. :) [/color]

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
He's referring to the VSD II, which has the wings bent inwards instead of outwards, and more closely resembles the ISD. This is a VSD I and has the wings going out, for atmospheric travel.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
I think the wings rotate into those positions anyway, don't they?
------------

Originally posted by Killfrenzy
I think the wings rotate into those positions anyway, don't they?

nope but we could use both this a good idea? I love SW and my sol part is to make sure this is the best STAR WARS MOD OF ALL TIME!:nod:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.