Author Topic: Total Biscuit has cancer . . . again  (Read 1183 times)

Total Biscuit has cancer . . . again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4MnRP-PrnM

Watched this guy on YT for a number of years and he's been my gateway to a number of new PC games which I would have not otherwise have played.   He was taking chemo a few months ago and the cancer has apparently since spread to another part of this body (metastasized), so back to chemo again.  Doesn't sound at all ideal and would be very sad to see him drop out of the PC-gaming media scene.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Re: Total Biscuit has cancer . . . again
Yer just watched it myself :(

The main issue is that once it starts spreading it is damn near impossible to eliminate because cancer cells may have spread to other locations.  at this point the chemo is life support rather than a cure.  fingers crossed a break through happens soon for him.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Welp, that ****ing sucks.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Lorric

This site introduced me to him and while I haven't yet gone out of my way to start watching his content yet, it is something in the back of my mind to consider. He seems to talk a lot of sense every time I've watched him, and seems like a man of character with a lot of charisma. So I certainly hope he ultimately prevails over the cancer.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
**** cancer so hard :(

Offline crizza

I feel with him... Cancer is a thing with my family, my uncle is in hospital right now because he catched a cold and now has a one sided pneumonia... not the best while getting chemo-therapy.
All the best to total biscuit.

This is sad. I remember first encountering totalbiscuit when RPS posted about his videos and following him for a while. He's a bit of a constant in the games reporting stuff and it's hard to imagine a world without him, even though my opinions about him bounced around a lot. If this goes south, I'll remember him for the moment where he told all the transphobic bigots to **** off, which is something more people ought to do.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:01:50 pm by -Joshua- »

Yeah I like his videos for the most part. Hearthstone bores me, and I stopped watching the Co-Optional Podcast due to its content and some of the regular members other than TB but I usually enjoy his WTF series and 15 minutes of game and his occasional rant.  Haven't found any other YT news channel with a PC/Indie Focus and a bearable host.