Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Battlefield Bad Company 2
http://badcompany2.ea.com/

Anyone else playing the Beta? Thoughts?

I myself like it quite a lot so far. Good action, easy to jump in and have fun. And it also both looks and sounds nice.

They also made a Valentine Video (Team EA Germany)
http://www.gaming.fi/keskustelu.php?ketju_id=4371&kat_id=9998
Habeeb it...

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2
Haven't tried it yet.
But I'm actually really looking forward to this game.
Looks more appealing than MW2 to me.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
I think it's rather amusing that they're releasing this one for Windows.  :mad2:

Offline Desertfox287

• Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel
I have been playing the beta, and I enjoy it to an extent. I love the sound, atmosphere, and customization, but I hate the noob tubing, and  the lack of damage each round does.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
But at least the Frostbite engine does support this much of damage. Sure it's not that much carnage as people may ahve hoped but it's still fun to take a quick look back when advancing to the next objective set and see what had been done to the previous one.
Habeeb it...

Offline Desertfox287

But at least the Frostbite engine does support this much of damage. Sure it's not that much carnage as people may ahve hoped but it's still fun to take a quick look back when advancing to the next objective set and see what had been done to the previous one.
Yeah,  but I hate the lack of power the Assault Rifles have. I sometimes knife instead of shoot because of this

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
If you want a realistic shooter, your best option is to go with Operation Flashpoint, which I feel almost makes for more of a "simulator" rather than a "shooter." I can't stand FPS games like Battlefield because of all the silly inconsistancies - this is why I do flight sims and strategy games almost exclusively...

:pimp:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Desertfox287

I don't really want realism, just a game where the pistols (and yes, test it yourself) are not more powerful than the Rifles. I get my realism fix with Project Reality.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
"How not to be a newb at Bad Company 2":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk7QpNzLmNE

Well worth a look and shows some neat footage of the game as well :)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Gortef! :D Hi! I'm playing it, preordered it, my first real BF game. Love it, so much fun. :) In game is UnknownTarget if anyone can get the friends list to work.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Gortef! :D Hi! I'm playing it, preordered it, my first real BF game. Love it, so much fun. :) In game is UnknownTarget if anyone can get the friends list to work.

Yea the Friends list is a bit "pray for all the good things that are mighty, that it works" at the moment. Good to hear that you like it aswell.
Habeeb it...

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
freaking awesome game.

love it.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
If you want a realistic shooter, your best option is to go with Operation Flashpoint, which I feel almost makes for more of a "simulator" rather than a "shooter."
I don't even know how to play that...