Author Topic: Campaign Suspended  (Read 5669 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Inferno campaign is now suspended untill further notice. Most likely to the end of May - mid of June. As the only active full time staffer (one who does the more important parts) I can't keep the project running on my own. All Inferno staff head to the private forum if you haven't already. Production will still continue on the missions during this tme, but the rest is on hold.

If you want to help get this project moving faster here's what I need:

Someone to do cb anis (both still and animated kinds)
Someone to do fighter interface art (shield icons, selection icons, loadouts)
Someone to do briefing icons
Someone to remodel the 2 Ancients crusiers
Someone to design Squad logos
Someone to design and make EA and VCI logos ( for cb use)

I'll add more stuff to do as I think of it...

Oh and don't forget to keep checking the forum, we'll still update as usual, and I'll still be here to answer any questions. We might have something special soon ;)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
It is sad that it'll be suspended - don't let it sag too much :)

Squad logos? Of what sort? (I may be able to as I actually can do 2d art :))
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Logos for a GTVA, EA, SOC and VCI squadrons. Just regular squad logos.

The length of the suspension will depend on how much help I get...

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
Hmm, well could you tell me which squadrons (number and name) and I'll get around to making some. :)
(I'll send you one later when I get the names and whatever and you can see if it's what you like.)
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
That's part of the problem. I never actually named or numbered the squads as I was busy with other stuff :D

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
:lol: Then should I make up the names or will you? If I'm going to make squad names/logos I'll want to know a bit of background so can you message or post here a brief summary of the factions? :)

hey woo...whats wrong with the Ancients cruisers? i can tweak with some things and email back an attached version or something...im not the best modder....but i can tweak around with some things...but i might be able to do something for you guys.....you seem to have been working 24/7.....can i do anything for you?
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Kamikaze
:lol: Then should I make up the names or will you? If I'm going to make squad names/logos I'll want to know a bit of background so can you message or post here a brief summary of the factions? :)

I'll see what I can do. :D

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
hey woo...whats wrong with the Ancients cruisers? i can tweak with some things and email back an attached version or something...im not the best modder....but i can tweak around with some things...but i might be able to do something for you guys.....you seem to have been working 24/7.....can i do anything for you?

I'm totally scrapping both models. I don't like the Heraklion and the Gordia is a fs2 redit.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
NO !!! not my Glorius AC Gordia ! it's great it;s fast and it kicks ass !! :D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by darkage
NO !!! not my Glorius AC Gordia ! it's great it;s fast and it kicks ass !! :D

and my chimeras kicked it :D now sheddap :lol:
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I'm keeping the original concept, small fast cruiser for it.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Silence you f00:D if i only could find the pic where i blew UP 4 chimera's whit the Shivan swarm of death missile:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well if you want to improve the original model go ahead, but it would have to be a damn good improvement :D

The SSOD is only used on capships now :)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Woomeister
Well if you want to improve the original model go ahead, but it would have to be a damn good improvement :D

The SSOD is only used on capships now :)

:wtf:me and modeling? yeah right:wtf: :D all i can model  is a cube and a sphere and a cone:D

You know i can hardly model anything good, and besides you was going to redesign it:)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by darkage
:wtf:me and modeling? yeah right:wtf: :D all i can model  is a cube and a sphere and a cone:D

That's not modelling, that's called putting primitaves down :D

Well I couldn't come up with a design. I'm trying to design the final secret Ancient ship :)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
That'll be hard, considering it's a..hmm..yeah.

=_=
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Shows you haven't been paying attention to the staff board :p
I know exactly what he means :)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
her... I pay attention to the forum, and yet I have no idea what he's talking about lol
SCREW CANON!