Author Topic: Can't record playthrough on FS2 MVP's 2014  (Read 1030 times)

Can't record playthrough on FS2 MVP's 2014
Hi guys. I wanted to record some missions of Freespace 2 with the Media VP's 2014 activated but it seems I can't do it. I already tried with the following recording software:

Corel Video Studio Pro X7
Movavi Game Capture
Open Broadcast Software
CamStudio 2.7

Neither of these mentioned above can capture or record a single mission. The only thing recorded is the audio throughout the missions. I already tested some of these programs in different games such as Thief 1 and everything went nice. Is there some piece of advice you could give me here or maybe some kind of new software to test on?

Offline DahBlount

• Alpine ☆ Cancer Tribulation
    • Minecraft
Re: Can't record playthrough on FS2 MVP's 2014
Open Broadcast Software is my go-to recording software. It should work perfectly fine regardless of what you do.

Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

I would also like to know which executable you are using in the OBS capture setup as well as the type of source you have it as.
<Axem> yet still more insightful than #hard-light

<Axem> jad2.23 will just be cat videos

<DahBlount> So
<DahBlount> JAD2.2 is like that
<Axem> maybe
<Axem> it can be whatever you like!
<DahBlount> A Chocolate Sundae?
<Axem> sure

My models: GTF Gilgamesh - GTD Nuadha [Redesigning] - Ningirama [WIP] - GTG Zephyrus

Re: Can't record playthrough on FS2 MVP's 2014
LOL Never mind. I had to update OBS and when I did it, everything got cleared. I already tested it and it purrs like a kitten ;)

Thanks anyway for your kind attention!