Author Topic: The Sequel.  (Read 21144 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009
I'm still not in it :p

Yes you are. Check the beginning :D

Offline Grey Wolf

I... call for help?
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
That's a start ;)

don't bother the poor guy all the time :D
it's hard to write a story and even harder when everyone is shouting "let me be in it". Sure it's ok to ask once or twice, but when the count is near 6 it's too much :wink:
It's not easy to decide what to write next when you have to think who is dead and who is where doing what and why.  Thank you.

now.... it's a good piece again UT. Short scene but good :nod:
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
*huddles in corner and sucks thumb*

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
w00t !

i am back:D

Where is my sword and my matrix style moves i use to do?:D

Anyway, small, but a fun part, UT:)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
I think there should be something on Nodewars sometime.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Grey Wolf

Originally posted by Gortef
That's a start ;)

don't bother the poor guy all the time :D
it's hard to write a story and even harder when everyone is shouting "let me be in it". Sure it's ok to ask once or twice, but when the count is near 6 it's too much :wink:
It's not easy to decide what to write next when you have to think who is dead and who is where doing what and why.  Thank you.

now.... it's a good piece again UT. Short scene but good :nod:
I only asked twice :p
Or was it 3 times?
BTW, good job UT :)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
I have returned... Again...

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by Grey Wolf 2009
I only asked twice :p
Or was it 3 times?

well... who's counting anymore.... I think he's ok... *takes a look at the corner*... yea he's ok
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
*is now in the corner and eating my hat*

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
nonono UT, take that hat out of your mouth. Take it out... good, eat this potato instead.
Habeeb it...

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
so... could I have that hat?
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
No! It's my preeeeeeeeeeeeecious, nono, they'll never get you my sweet, sweet precious

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Ok, firstly, I'd like to apologize.

I realize my incredible laziness is making this thing suffer a bit, but I'd like to explain why.

When I wrote the first movie, I was writing it during the summer. As you all know, the summer is a time of doing absolutely nothing, so I had a lot of time on my hands. However, I'm writing this one during school. When I get home, I generally play a game, or try to get my latest model finished. So, when it comes down to writing a story that will be critiqued by pretty much the entire community, you could see why I'm just a little bit under-powered. I've still got 10 missions to write (5 for untouchable, 5 for me) !!!!

Again, I'd like to offer my aplogies to the community for my undying couch-potatoesyndrome.

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
ehh... okay. Just do your best.

Now, can we have the next part please? :D
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Eh, so compassionate :rolleyes:

Probably tommorow. After school today, I'm probably going to take the bus down to my dad's store+pick up some new PC fans+a new case for a case mod I'm gonna try.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Originally posted by Unkown Target
couch-potatoesyndrome.

:lol:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I thought I edited that!:D

Yes, my toe is quite lazy, but I don't let that get to me:D

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Meh, I hate TV+PC turn-off week:(

You either like this or you don't, but if you don't, Carl gets a free snack :D

INT. HLP Defence Control Room. Day.

We fade from the previous scene. When we open up, we (the camera) is resting on top of a desk. A radio is in front of us, and an out-of-focus figure is behind it, feet on the table. A small red light is blinking on the radio. WE focus on the figure. It's Corhellion.
Everything from the middle of his nose down is covered up by a magazine, although it's too dark to read what the title is. Cor whistles.[/i]

Cor: Whhoooo, baby! Now that's what I'm talking about!

He Flips the magazine over on it's side, and a three-sided centerfold folds out. He looks up and down it. cut to an over-the-sholder view, so we can see what he's reading. On the  centerfold is a tall PC case, one of it's side panels removed.[/i

CCor: And lookin' fine!

He glances up from the magazine and looks at the red blimking light on the radio. We focus on the radio, letting Cor slip out of focus. Hold for a few moments, and cut to (suddenly):

INT. Battle Scene (because I forgot where the action was!). Day

We open to see darkage with a finger in one of his ears, the other holding the telephone. Bullets are pinging off all over the place, and dirt and gravel are sent flying into the air. The sounds of battle are ringing loudly. Darkage has to yell into the reciever to be heard by the other end.
i
Darkage: He-Hello?! Cor! Where the hell were you man?!

We amplify what Cor is saying, so that we can here him.

Cor: Uhhh....looking at....stuff....

Darkage makes a puzzled expresion.

DarK: What stuff?

Cor: You wanted something?!?

Dark: Oh, yea, could you TAKE A FUKING LOOK AT YOUR MONITORS!?

Cor: (A pause) ****. You guys are in trobule.

Dark: Damnit, one of these days I'll--

He ducks to dodge a bulletas it whizzes past his head.

Darl: Damn! That was TOO close! Look, or, we need some backup, ASAP! And where are those defense guns!?

Cor: Srry about the guns, Shrike's upgrading the forums, and you know that they're inoperable then. Haven't you noticed the excess in beer lately? (He hiccups)

Dark: That's nice, Cor, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE REINFORCEMENTS?!

Cor: Oh, yea, right. I'll send them right over, you want fries with that?

Dark: Coooo---

He's cut off as a bullet passes through the radio man and out his back, destroying his radio pack as well.

DaK: ****!

WE cut to Gortef and venom2506. Gortef's shouting and gestulating wiledly and venom's nodding.

Gortef: Got it?

venom: Roger!

He turns around behind himself.

enom: Red, Blue, Gold squads! Form up, formation 9-Gamma!

The squads form up together, Roman-style, with shields covering both the front and top. Stun sticks are poking out of the mass of people eery which way.

venom: Hold this formatio  until help arrives! We need to protet the entrance!

A loud cheer goes up from the crowd, as the clanking of shields against the ground and other shields is venom's answer. Suddenly, the wall to their left explodes outwards. Out steps a blue Veritech in Battleloid configuration. It turns it's head to face the mob of people, and back to the battle. We ccut to Gortef.

Gortef: Max!? Max Sterliing!? HEY BUDDY WHAZUUUUUUPPPPP?!?!?!?!

The veritech turns it's head to face Gortef and waves, when suddenly a Gundam-looking mecha blasts out of the left corner of the sreen. It slams Max in the chest and sends him hurling back into a wall. Just as he's getting up, the other, black mecha, grabs him by the head and slams it against his leg.

venom: NO!

He runs up and hurls his stunstick at the enemy robot. It bounces off harmlessly and clanks to the ground. We cut to a left view of the robot's shoulder as the stick bounces off. It turns it's head, and it's eye reddens and downsizes. Suddenly, out of the right-hand corner of the screen, the valkry's fist slams into hte enemy mecha's head, sending him flying.  Max leaps
on top of him, and slams into him with his fists. He jets upwards. We cut to a ground view of the enemy mechad. He slowly, stumbly, reaches upwards up at max. We cut to Max, flying upwards with his jets. He transfers to Gaurdian mode, and let's loose a barrage of missles downards. We cut back to the same side iew. Numerous explosions are going off all over where the mecha's body is. Suddenly ,one big explosion engulfes all the smaller ones. The hand gets disintigrated in the blast, sending pieces evverywhere.
Max transforms back to Battloid, and cutsa his burners. He slams into the ground, sending shrapnel flying. He absorbes the impact by bending his legs, and slowly stands back up. We cut to: