Author Topic: Newbie Q but how do I add FRED missions to game?  (Read 1925 times)

Newbie Q but how do I add FRED missions to game?
Great mod. GREAT MOD!!! I just finished the EA- Minbari campaign and love this. It's about time B5 got a game. And its free if you don't have FS2 (mad I sold it) Anyway I am having difficulty adding missions I made in the fred included with the DL to show up in game. I put the files in the missions folder and still no go. Any help?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Newbie Q but how do I add FRED missions to game?
Go to the tech room -> mission simulator and select single missions instead of campaign. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Cool thanks. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to have ships fire the beam weapons.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
2 ways.  Either add an event that unlocks the beams on a particular ship or the easy way set all ships beam free in the missions specs editor.  Beams are locked by default.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Thanks. BTW just found out there are a whole bunch of help docs lol.