Author Topic: RELEASE: FreeSpace Open Installer, v2.3.0  (Read 124844 times)

Re: RELEASE: FreeSpace Open Installer, v2.3.0
Well, JAD seems to work fine with the freshly downloaded file.  But I'll have to see later whether it gets deleted again, next time I check for updates.

Looks like the main files are now verifying properly.  However, I now suspect that there are multiple versions of mod.ini being put in the same place.  One of them, at least, belongs to the Freespace Port Mission Upgrade.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
Mh.. shouldn't be. I updated the Mission Upgrade a few days ago, but the hashtest in FSO was successful and the mod.ini is still in the fsport-mission-upgrade folder and there is only one of it. No idea  :confused:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 03:29:15 pm by Novachen »
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

German Translations created by me:
Between the Ashes: Slaves of Chaos, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn, Awakenings (in development),

Other projects:
FSPort Mission Upgrade, Out of the Shadow: Nova Safiya Edition (Remake of the Out of the Shadow campaign, in development)

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova" ;).