Author Topic: Knossos shenanigans  (Read 766 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Knossos is bloody awesome - far better than what preceded it. It does do some odd things sometimes tho, at least it does for me.

Pretty much anytime there is a major update, such as new engine build or a new MVP, my knossos starts acting weird. Random Mods will all of a sudden fail to launch without generating a debug log. Some mods will have the 'update avail' icon which does not go away when I update it. Some mods will break with loads of pop-ups, whereas mods which were bugged before (such as 'Shivans') will now work perfectly.

The weirdest thing is most of the problems appear to correct themselves after a few days without any of the mods or the MVP / build etc etc. being further updated. This happens so regularly that I now hold off playing anything on knossos for about a week after an update to give it time to do whatever it is that it does to sort its self out.

Is there something going on 'under the hood' that I am not aware of or has Knossos become self-aware when I wasn't looking?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns