Author Topic: Screencap Contest - December 2017  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Axem

Screencap Contest - December 2017
This month's theme is: FREESTYLE!

It's the end of the year! Close it out with the best pics! Think of something that you'd like to see on the main page!

The rules are:
No HUD!
No Photoshop or post-processing!! (That is, no touching it up after taking the screenshot)
Maximum 3 entries per person!!!

Use the screencap script to help you take that perfect shot!

Scoreboard:
Darius - 1
niffiwan - 1
tomimaki - 3
thisisaverylongusername - 1
Frikgfeek - 1
Nyctaeus - 1
DahBlount - 1
deathsnake - 1
BlackWolf - 1

Offline Axem

Re: Screencap Contest - December 2017
We're halfway through the month and no entries yet? Let's get going, slackers!

Offline CKid

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline Thisisaverylongusername

• This is fine.
If the opposite of pro is con, then is the opposite of progress Congress?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
WOW!
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
Could this be the bombardment of Vasuda Prime?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Play Exile and check yourself :P
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Well since it's free month I decided to go with something rather simple. A hellfire barrage.

[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Too many beams at once.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

I think the building designs are more along the established terran designs. Also, might not be FS at all.

Yes, I didn't play Exile 'cause otherwise I wouldn't get anything done FREDing-wise due to my compulsion to see if I emulate what I see gameplay-wise.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

More small fighter action. Big ships doing big ship things are overrated :P
I might have a bias towards diagonal compositions.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:02:36 am by FrikgFeek »
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline 0rph3u5

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
^up

What's this? As I know You, it looks like interesting mission :)
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline 0rph3u5

^up

What's this? As I know You, it looks like interesting mission :)

It's from the old Shard Of Infinity-stuff ... I am showing off 3 of the best (relatively speaking) missions from it tomorrow during my stream (and will put them sowhere to watch seperately later)

ps. the Ursas in that mission are not suposed to engage with the Shivan cruisers ... Fortunate bug, but a bug regardless

==================

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam

Its FS, AND Terran. As epic as this is... It kind of always given me the impression that these beams are way too small. By force of scale, a single beam should be 4x the size at least.
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline 0rph3u5

and my 3rd entry, fresh from the stream tonight:

Future Shivans' Ravana looks good in black ;)

==================