Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > The Aftermath: Reboot

font bug on Aftermath II

(1/1)

genaflol:
Hi. I recently opened up Aftermath II to play it again for the plot and I've noticed how the font from the NPC messages and HUD (weapons, speed, etc) was smaller than usual and there were some issues. The speed number was bugged and the weapon indicator both for guns and banks was simply not there. The rest just looked fine with a stylish modern looking font but I could not play with the weapons/speed issues so here's the log as per usual

https://fsnebula.org/log/644dedb4daffec95a0b2e1b6

herkie423:
Yes. That's an issue. Basically, AFR and TBG is built on FSO 3.7.4 so it's a compatibility issue.

As of present, I cannot run the new FSOs because of my obsolete PC but I already know the problem. I can't test it though. Until I can run the latest FSOs, I can't make an update to fix the problem.

But I have a suggestion. Change the resolution to 1366x768 then set in the Knossos option "stretch to fill screen" to ON (I don't know if Knossos has this option). This will definitely solve the problem.

herkie423:
Oh, yes. Play the mod on FSO 22.2.

genaflol:
will give it a few shots and relay feedback whether it worked or not, thanks for your time!
o7

genaflol:
it works just fine with your suggestion, thanks for the help!
o7

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version