Author Topic: [RELEASE] Deimos Hangar Variant  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
[RELEASE] Deimos Hangar Variant
A few months ago on the Discord, Nyctaeus created a version of the GTCv Deimos with a built-in hangar on the top of the ship. I've taken the liberty of converting it into a .pof file and adding tables for it, including a working fighterbay subsystem and flight paths, and Nyc's given permission for me to release it for general use.  :)

Additionally, the map textures of the Deimos from his NTF Reskin Pack also works flawlessly with the hangar variant. I've included screenshots of both the standard Deimos and the NTF one below the download link, as well as a link to the Reskin Pack page. Enjoy!

Download:

Deimos Hanger Variant

NTF Reskin Pack page

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 12:40:48 am by Colt »

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Re: [RELEASE] Deimos Hangar Variant
This would be perfect for "Homesick".
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: [RELEASE] Deimos Hangar Variant
Nice to see it finally converted ... Still, I think, I prefer the original "mission pod"-variant just because it makes the variants more visually distinct.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."