Author Topic: Just another day at HLP...  (Read 45373 times)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Just another day at HLP...
I can't wait for the next battle scene:D where me and my polished sword go matrix style:D

Good one UT:D:yes:
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Redfang

Excellent, as always. :D

I hope you will be able to make another today, I sure do. :)

Originally posted by Unkown Target
Thorn: Why are you out of breath?

Su: Uhhhh....erm. I ran all the way down here, you know, around the forum, etc?

Thorn: Why didn't you use the areo-lift?

Su-tehp looks back over his sholder, and leans his body over backwards, so he can see the door he just came from. He then looks at an elavator-like

door right next to it.

Su: Uhh...I dunno. I thought, you know, it would be cooler if I was painting, and my clothes were torn. Like Braveheart!

:lol: That's the part I like... :lol:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2002, 03:55:33 pm by 665 »

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Now this is exiting :nod::nod::nod:
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Nope, not today, sorry :D Too laaaaaaaaaaazy.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
But I'm typing it nooooooow, so I'm not that laaaaazy.

Offline Redfang

But I'm typing it nooooooow, so I'm not that laaaaazy.

It has to come out today, because... erm, hmm, yeah, my school starts tomorrow. :snipe:

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Lol. It's the second-to last part, most likely, and in all instances it probably will come out today. However, I have to *shudder* go to the beach today soon, so, well you get the drift.;) I'll try, though.

Offline Redfang

Lol. It's the second-to last part, most likely, and in all instances it probably will come out today. However, I have to *shudder* go to the beach today soon, so, well you get the drift.;) I'll try, though.

*walks behind UT with a big gun*

What did you say? I'm sure you meant you're on halfway of that story... and what, you're going to beach? No way, work first then fun. :p

Edit: Also, today ends here sooner than there were you live, so better do it fast. :D

Edit2: :eek2: Unkown Target has posted to this thread 70 times!:eek:

For comparison, I have posted 22 times. :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2002, 12:07:29 pm by 665 »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Whew! What do you guys think?

We fade from black, and open to see the long line of boarders from the Beta team trudging forwards towards the inevitable. We cut again to Alpha, doing

the same. Another cut, and this time, we come to where the evil battlements of wEvil are preparing for the final assault. The last cut brings us to

wEvil, standing in front of a console. On the screen is:

Screen: FORUM SELF-DESTRUCT
   PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD

A blinking cursor following it. wEvil starts to tap out at some keys, and hits enter.

Screen: DESTRUCTION SEQUENCE INITIATED:
   SILENT COUNTDOWN, 30:00 MINUTES.
   HAVE A NICE DAY.

Below this now we see a large smilie face. We cut back to wEvil, as he grins and starts to walk away. We overhear him muttering to himself.

wEvil: I love Linux.

We fade to black.

INT. Back Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

We open to find the procession still marching. Suddenly, they stop, and we rotate the camera to look out in front of them to see what's wrong. It turns out

that it is two large, metallic, double-doors, barring their way. A nervous anticipation runs through the crowd as we finally realize that this is the entrance to

Technological Superiority. We cut to Thorn and Maeglamor, along with Tiara, decked out in high heels and a combat dress, looking

like something sent from God, all standing around a largish contraption set on a table.

Thorn: (Hits a button) Ok, we are here.

A 3D diagram of Tech Sup leapes out of the contraption. We can see the light waves coming from the base, each going to it's assigned point in the image.

Thorn: And we want to get...(hits another couple keys)...here.

A second dot appears on the slowly rotating image. From where it is, and the general shape of the image around it, we can tell that they want to get to the

control room.

Tiara: But that won't be easy, right? Not even Shrike and Thunder combined into some super-powerful, God-man, with big, bulking muscl-- (she looks around

at the stairs directed at her)--um, right. Yea. I meant that it, uhhh...won't be easy.

Thorn: (Chuckles) Exactly, that's why Shrike and his team are going in through the front (he hits some more buttons) here.

Another light appears, this time at the front of the image, near the forward entrance.

Thorn: (Smoothes jacket and stands straight up) Any questions...?

Maeglamor: Just one...what do you propose to do with all of these people? They are still HLP boarders, even if they dipped into the dark world of evil. But

there's still a place for them here. Just think about an0n. He's quite evil, but we still accept him.

Thorn: (Hoists his backpack onto his shoulder) We'll let them decide that.

He turns to face the crowd.

Thorn: Alright people, let's get these doors open, we're moving out!

A loud cheer goes up from the crowd, as they start to try and hammer the door down. We cut back to Maeglamor, as he sighs and packs up his gear.

He looks up, smiles, and begins to cheer too, running to go help in the effort. We cut to black.

We do the same thing as before, cutting to each team as they begin to start to hammer down the door. We then again cut to the now-prepared defenses of

Technological Superiority. Behind them all, we can see daveb, with his agents. Once again, we cut to wEvil, and stay there. He's standing

in front of a technician, and behind him we can see a smallish craft, only big enough to hold one person.

Technician: (In a real southern accent) Weeeeeeellllll....she's a-ready, sire, but ah'd like to run a few mer tests, ya see?

wEvil: I see...

He looks down at his watch, and we cut to his POV. From it we can see that he had a timer going, and there are 20 more minutes left on the clock.

wEvil: Well, run them if you must. I have a few things to take care of, anyway.

Tech: Aye, sire.

As wEvil turns, his cape billows behind him. We cut to a close-up of his eyes, and hear him mutter to himself.

wEvil: We will meet again, dear admin. Yes, we shall.

Fade to black.

INT. Front Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

Fade from black. We open to see Shrike and his team burst through the great double-doors of the forum, even louder than before. War whoops soon

follow, as they charge inwards, with bullets zinging over their heads. A loud cry goes up from the crowd, as one of them finds it's mark. Still, they press

onwards, and the wounded soldier is pulled out of the stream of people. Above the chaos, we hear Shrike'sp/b] voice.

Shrike: OPEN FIRE!!!!

The one-sided sounds of the enemy's guns are suddenly drowned out by the roar of returning fire, coming from the attackers. Kazan can be seen

squishing enemies under his colosal feet, all the while blowing stuff up with his trememdous cannon. We cut to Shrike, blazing away with his gun. It

runs out of ammo, just as someone is about to pounce on top of him.

Shrike: ****!

He whirls the gun around in his hands, gripping it by the barrel, and giving a Babe-Ruth swing to the guy's face, sending him flying.

Shrike: Yea, baby!

He then tosses the gun on the ground and draws out the HLP Hammer of Justice, and leaps into a smaller part of the battle. We then cut to:

INT. Back Entrance to Tech Sup. Day.

We cut to a view of the door from the inside. Thumpings on it can be heard from outside. All of a sudden, they stop. Seconds tick by. Suddenly, the door

blasts towards the camera, and through it pour the forces of the HLP forum, all guns blazing. We cut to the trenches of the enemy, as bullets fly over them

like rain. They stand up and let out a yell, and begin to return fire. The two sides charge towards each other, and we cut to Tiara, wielding an

enormous axe. She lops off a few heads, and throws the axe off-screen. We follow it with the camera, and see it implant itself into an enemy. We rotate

back to Tiara, as she pulls off some bad-ass moves. She leaps up and cartwheels over an enemy. We slow down time at the apex, so that she's

perceptably moving, but slowly.  When she passes the center, we fast-forward time 2x, as she lands and gives a karate kick to the back of the guy's head.

We cut to darkage, whacking away with his now bloody and dripping sword. Suddenly, a figure emerges and starts to walk towards him. The battle

seems to move away from them now, as the two figures draw together in the space. The rest of the world is still fighting, but they are still. We pan around

them with the camera. Mute all external sounds except them.

darkage: Hello Redfang.

Redfang: Yes...it is...nice to see you, dark.

darkage: Well...

Redfang: Yes...

They both draw their swords and leap towards each. Just before they strike, we cut to the previous battle with Beta team.
Now, the battle seems to be about even. We cut to Warlock, kicking some major ass with his mech-arm-turned-club. He whacks a guy away, and then

leapes on top of him. We cut to the soldier's POV, and see Warlock's fist coming at us. When it hits, we cut to black.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2002, 12:16:22 pm by 368 »

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
*Stuffs his face full of popcorn and takes a sip of his large beverage.*

SWEET!:D:yes:

*Keeps reading intently as the action unfolds like a major motion picture.*

I love action!

*Munch munch munch*
I have returned... Again...

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
must kill the newb... i mean enemies
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I just have to:

:bump:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Cool.

I assume I'll show up at the last second to save the day, right? :D
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Styxx
Cool.

I assume I'll show up at the last second to save the day, right? :D

"I guess not :D" says the disappeared trooper
SCREW CANON!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Haba haba! Oh the exitement never ends :D

wEvil: I love Linux.

:lol:

along with Tiara, decked out in high heels and a combat dress, looking like something sent from God

:lol: ;7 :lol:
Habeeb it...

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
*picks up axe*

*chops of Gortefs head*

:D Female influence is good! :D
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT