Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (3/46) > >>

m!m:
Does it freeze right at the start (immediately after starting FSO in the launcher) or when you start a mission? If it's immediately at the start then FSO shouldn't freeze but at mission start the issue described by AdmiralRalwood could happen. Your log shows that a mission is being loaded so I guess the second possibility is what happens in which case it's more or less "expected".

exb:
fyi, there is no bitmap in any of the manual download files.

CecilNecros:
So, I have really been enjoying the amazing campaigns Blue Planet has to offer, but upon getting to War in Heaven, Part 2, I was surprised to find a lack of voice acting. All characters speak through a hideous text to speech system. I installed the mod through the freespace open installer. Should I try reinstalling it manually, or is there no voice acting for part 2 of War in Heaven?

Aesaar:
Part 2 has no VA, no.  You can deactivate the text-to-speech in the launcher.  TBH, that thing should really be off by default.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: Aesaar on September 16, 2016, 08:43:57 pm ---Part 2 has no VA, no.  You can deactivate the text-to-speech in the launcher.  TBH, that thing should really be off by default.

--- End quote ---
It is off by default.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version