Author Topic: Some kind of char discussion (split from ask thread)  (Read 3907 times)

Re: Some kind of char discussion (split from ask thread)
I though the Dude that went insane-bushido vengeance on the Exia was 00's Char clone? He even pulled a mask out of his ass in an episode of the second season.

Offline -Norbert-

Just using a different name and a mask isn't going to get him closer to Char in terms of character. And neither is Ribbons close. Ribbons simply wanted to controll it all and Graham was ever the noble warrior, even to the point of refusing to participate in battles that went against his sense of honor (with the excuse of it "not amusing him", like not destroying the overloaded and thus helpless 00 Gundam during Major Lynts "lesson" to Mankin).
While Char did oppose the gassing of colonies in Zeta, he was trying to bomb the Earth into an ice age during Char's Counterattack.

Char and Zechs on the other hand had the whole thing going for them with their family/country being peacefull, but being destroyed by others, which they try to infiltrate to exact revenge. And Le Kluze is just plain nuts and trying to destroy mankind.... which by itself is a departure from the Char type by itself I guess.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Yeah, that Providence DRAGOON-wielding guy was nuts. Misuzu might enjoy hearing all this, but I'm not sure if we should continue colony-bombing the topic...

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Like a glimmering beam splitting the clouds, that comet is RED

(the above link contains minor spoilers for Char's mobile suits and one big one for Zeta, though it's already been mentioned in the thread and is fairly obvious in itself) 
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"