Author Topic: Shivan Superiority  (Read 19374 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Some pics showing the Shivans still have superiority over the GTVA. Pictured are the SD Iblis, VCI Bastet by me, and a Mk II Hecate made be Apothess.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
VCI Bastet? What is this?

Also..what are you flying? And what is an "assasin"? New trebutchet?
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Alikchi:
VCI Bastet? What is this?
Vasudan Central Intelligence

Also..what are you flying? And what is an "assasin"? New trebutchet?
Aldos Scimitar.
The Assassin is a strike bomb, You can carry for more than the cyclops but only does 1/2 the damage. Very good at taking down turrets and subsystems. The bomb can be launched from a distance because of it's fast speed. It can even be launched at fighters, if they haveno shields it will destroy them.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I made a bomb like that, exactly like that   called it the Fireball though. used it on cruiser and destroyers, made for Athenas and fighter/bombers. They're fun  
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
This Iblis..it is like a super-Ravana?
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Iblis makes the Ravana a 'light' Destroyer  

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
  that's good

are you considering upgrading the stats of most of the old shivan - oh wait you only have the mara and the Ravana o_o

Heh, well..pointless post
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Most old Shivan ship now have shield systems. Though the Lucifer and Sathanas could use some weapon upgrades...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)

Originally posted by Woomeister:
Sathanas could use some weapon upgrades

Now you're starting to scare ME.

- Sarah Vowell

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
the lucifer though, should get maybe somewhere between a BFRED and an SBFRED. somewhere in between the two
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

the lucifer though, should get maybe somewhere between a BFRED and an SBFRED. somewhere in between the two

Maybe a total remodel...we'll see  

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
  what sort of role would the Lucy play, anyways? Sort of a semi-autonomous fleet?
A support vessel?
- Sarah Vowell

Nice to see my ship there, a total remodel of lucifer? about time never liked the original lucifer didn't strike much of a terroriffying(sp) ship to me and with the name Lucifer you would of thought it would look the part.
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

oh the Hecate MkII name should be GTBs(battleship) Dictator much better than just hecate MkII don't you think?

------------------
-Abaddon the Despoiler.
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by Apothess:
Nice to see my ship there, a total remodel of lucifer? about time never liked the original lucifer didn't strike much of a terroriffying(sp) ship to me and with the name Lucifer you would of thought it would look the part.

? I love the Lucifer, it does look scary to me...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Apothess:
oh the Hecate MkII name should be GTBs(battleship) Dictator much better than just hecate MkII don't you think?

Dictator sounds like an EA type name and I'm not making a new ship class, otherwise I have to make more ships. I'll name it that for a general release version. The name is still undecided for the campaign version.

ok then, i thought the lucifer in the cutscenes and command breifings were scary cos of all those spikes but the actual ingame on has had them taken off.
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
If I redo the Lucifer, it would be a new design. I don't plan to edit the original model.

Offline Itsara

Cool pics, that would be cool to see a new model of the Lucifer.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Yeah, as long as it's not new new - just a higher - poly version of the original, y'know?
- Sarah Vowell