Author Topic: How to play Inferno?  (Read 10605 times)

So okay, INF SCP is a rework of INF:R1. INF:A1+2 are prequels to INF SCP and INFASA is reworking of INFA1+2. Not sure why A2 and ASA are being worked on concurrently when the release of ASA seems to make A2 obsolete. And why not just call INFASA instead INF SCP:A?

Wrong about the INFA part. INFASA is only a rework of INFA1, NOT INFA2. INFA2 will be part of a second INFASA release.

Er, so why isnt INFA2 named INFASA2 then instead? That's where the confusion comes in.

Because INFASA2 sounds stupid.

Calling it INF:A INFASA and INF:A2 is like calling a second chapter of SCP version INF:R2
        That's all I'm saying.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Dude, INFA2 is a campaign with a small modpack to be placed in the main INFASA folder, not a separate mod!

You're confusing everyone even further. INFR1 is completely different from INFSCP.

When did I say that they're similar?

People only need to know released and almost released Inferno modpacks. What's the point in discussing INF SCP if it is going to be released in 2010?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
People only need to know released and almost released Inferno modpacks. What's the point in discussing INF SCP if it is going to be released in 2010?[/color][/i]

The point is that INF SCP is bad-ass! :nod:

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
No doubt INF SCP is the greatest Inferno modpack but its release seems a bit remote right now.

Anyway, there's the FreeSpace Wiki: http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Inferno
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
But it doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
No doubt INF SCP is the greatest Inferno modpack but its release seems a bit remote right now.

I agree...so I'll wait. ;)
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Don't underestimate INFASA ;7 :P
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline PLX

What is corret order of playing Inferno?
Is it recommended to play in order of releasing Inferno -> Inferno A (1->2) or prequel (Inf. A) first?
Is Sol:History related to Inf 'saga'?

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
You can play the mods in any order. Just make sure that you use the latest patches when playing INFR1.

S:AH isn't INF-canon but is connected to it. You can play it whenever you want, I think consider playing it before INFR1 is a good choice(you'll need INFR1 to run S:AH, however).
The Lightblue Ribbon