Author Topic: Testers wanted, with option for writers and proofreaders  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Testers wanted, with option for writers and proofreaders
As the title suggests, I'm creating this thread for a specific purpose. I'm looking for no less than three dedicated testers willing to contribute to a serious busquashing effort, aimed at two short campaigns. If at least one of them could also serve as a writer/proofreader, that'd be quite helpful too considering the amount of text which has to undergo the process.

Right now, Admiral Nelson, Nightmare and Nyctaeus are helping me a lot but more workforce is needed. The final development phase was on hold as we needed the latest MVPs to come out first, and now we can finally resume it.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Online Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Re: Testers wanted, with option for writers and proofreaders
I can definitely help with the proofing, possibly with writing. Doubt I will have time to devote to testing however.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Thanks a lot! Expect a PM very soon.

One community member has volunteered as a tester via PM, and that's nice indeed. I need more people to perform that task, so please come forward if you're willing to contribute.  :) :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
A quick :bump: over here just to say that due to Real Life issues among some of the testers, as well as other projects overlapping, it'd be truly beneficial to have a couple of additional testers available to perform playthroughs, just to be sure everything's ok.

It'd be great if they could give some precious hints with respect to writing, too.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Wombat

I can help with the testing and proof reading. I use linux, hope that won't be a problem.

Offline wistler

I can help with play testing and proof reading. More of the latter than the former due to time commitments but should be able to support.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Check your PMs. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon