FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE] - PVI Abydos (Prev. Question for FREDders and modders)

<< < (3/7) > >>

Black Wolf:
Finished the LoD0 textures last night, although I may still have to make changes if I decide to add some greebles here and there. Turrets, LoD1 and debris are on tonight's to-do list. Theoretically, I might have this thing finished by the end of the week.

Black Wolf:
So, this is coming together super-fast, by my standards.

Imagebin & Imagebin2

Still need to do shinemaps and turret it, which might take awhile...now that everyone's all pro turrets, I kind of want to put a great big multipart onto this thing, which I'll need to design, build, UV and texture. Nobody to blame but yourselves :p

BengalTiger:
It will give the designer who knows basic PCS a lot more flexibility, we don't feel guilty here. :P

Black Wolf:
Bah. Turrets and -destroyed submodels are in. Still needs a shine/normal map, a proper table entry and pofdata. Things are going better than expected, but I still want to see the end of this project for some reason - it's not as fun as it should be. So in other words, if anyone has anything they don't like when it's finished, they can fix it themselves. :D

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Black Wolf on May 13, 2013, 12:09:36 pm ---So in other words, if anyone has anything they don't like when it's finished, they can fix it themselves. :D

--- End quote ---

:yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version