FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE] - PVI Abydos (Prev. Question for FREDders and modders)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Black Wolf:
I'm always happy to know my stuff is getting used! May I ask, are they Vasudan pirates, or Terrans using an old Vasudan facility?

Nyctaeus:
It will also make an appearance in the second chapter of Shadow Genesis. Great model, absolutely the highest possible quality :yes:

StarSlayer:
Does it accept John Williams' pipe tones to negotiate landing clearance?  :yes:

Rheyah:

--- Quote from: Black Wolf on January 22, 2014, 09:15:18 pm ---I'm always happy to know my stuff is getting used! May I ask, are they Vasudan pirates, or Terrans using an old Vasudan facility?

--- End quote ---

It is taking the role of an old Vasudan deep space supply depot dating from before the Great War.  It is under the control of the largest criminal syndicate in the system.

Black Wolf:

--- Quote from: Betrayal on January 23, 2014, 04:09:56 pm ---It will also make an appearance in the second chapter of Shadow Genesis. Great model, absolutely the highest possible quality :yes:

--- End quote ---

I don't know about that, but I'm am glad you like it, and I'll keep an eye out for it in SG. :)

Rheyah: Ah, right - sounds pretty much like I was hoping/expecting it would get used in a near/post capella setting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version