Author Topic: Mantis doesn't want to email me  (Read 1696 times)

Mantis doesn't want to email me
I tried to sign up for Mantis to follow bugs, but during signup, the initial email never arrived. I've watched my SMTP server while requesting a password reset, and no contact is received to try to deliver an email, either in the mail logs or reject logs. Anyone know why Mantis might not be trying to deliver a message to my server? Other emails arrive fine.

If this is the wrong place to ask about Mantis, please do let me know where is a better one.

Incidentally, it seems I've now reached the limit for active password reset requests :)

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: Mantis doesn't want to email me
I can take a look, but most bug reporting is actually now happening on Github as far as I know.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

OK; thanks. I was trying to activate the account iainhallam.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Considering that the same thing happened when you tried to register on HLP, I ran a search on your IP address and it looks like you're on a Cloudflare blacklist.  You might want to scan your computer to make sure it's not infected with a virus or sending out spam.  If a scan comes back clean, contact your ISP and see what they say.

Anyway, I've changed your Mantis email address from nineworlds.net to gmail.com.  And it looks like your account is already activated so you should be able to log in.

Thanks. When I try to log in I get "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect." I tried to reset my password in case I was typing the wrong thing, but then I'm told "Maximum number of in-progress requests reached. Please contact the system administrator."

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Uh, hmm.

Well, I've done the Reset Password for you.  Check your gmail; you should have a new email and a link.