Author Topic: Good job  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Arx

Y'know I've been browsing these forums for a long time... and when I say long time I remember when Inferno was new... When Deralict was not even made yet (could go on but I don't want to waste anymore of your time), I've played a lot seen a lot and to be honest I have to say to the entire team of Blue Planet you really pushed the bar... I haven't made an account here because tbh there really never was much reason too I downloaded enjoyed and showed friends, coworkers and etc for years now all this site has had to offer, but this in my opinion really finally made me write something worth while.

And if anyones wondering (oh this came out a few months ago) yeah it did and tbh I have had freespace2 un-installed for a good year its only recently when I moved I found this. (yeah that's right original)http://img403.imageshack.us/i/imag0036un.jpg/http://img9.imageshack.us/i/imag0037eau.jpg/ http://img153.imageshack.us/i/imag0038mj.jpg/which then swiftly prompted me to find my Freespace 2 and reinstall + re-download the SCP.

Anyway Needless to say and to sort of get to the point. Amazing work I know you guys as a team have heard this a million times but keep going you are all doing an amazing job, your story, characters, environment is something that has for exceeded anything I have played in all these years. Anyway I don't really know what else to say other then... sheesh took me long enough eh?

so Hi, I guess.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Great to hear it. Posts like this always help keep us moving - every one counts.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Oh man, if you have the FreeSpace 1 box, take a good, high rez picture of the Typhon in full view, that can be really, really useful for the FSU.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Arx

I have all the Box's Freespace1 Freespace 2 and Silent Threat, there hidding somewhere in my collection of old Games I just found the CD case because it was hidden in my desk drawer when I moved lol

I'll spend a day when im not at work digging all of them out =)

In-between re-learning 3D modeling/Animation because I haven't worked on either since I went to school for it 2 years ago... playing all this peaked my interest again for it =p

but ill find them!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:28:26 pm by Arx »

Oh man, if you have the FreeSpace 1 box, take a good, high rez picture of the Typhon in full view, that can be really, really useful for the FSU.
Is it really that rare?