Author Topic: Communications  (Read 765 times)

I have a quick question. I see in the Key Bind list a bunch of communication binds like "Engage Enemy" and then there is the Command List (C) to give orders to ships and wings. What purpose does the key binds have compared to the Command list?

Also does the commands in the Command List stay in the same order. I would presume that the Wings list will change depending on the mission (see how new I am to FS2) but does their order change?

This all has to do with look at creating macros to give out orders. Not sure if it is feasible or not. Any thoughts?

The command list bound to essentially has two stages: first, you select a set of ships to give an order to; then, you select what order to give them. The communications binds let you select a set of ships to give a certain order to.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.