Author Topic: Favorite player flyable* ships  (Read 1561 times)

Favorite player flyable* ships
Well, i know there was that thread for cap ships, but what about PF (player flyable) ships? Plz post yours, with why it is and what it is. include as many specs as you like. it can be from a mod, but if it is post screeny for noobs like me so they can know what the heck you're talking about.

For starters, mine would be the prototype GTF Scylla, a heavy assualt ship made in the years following the collapse of the Sol node. It was (sorry, just had do put this in) the first craft to launch a prototype harpoon missle. It was manueverable, a good loadout, and decent speed and heavy armor. though it was somewhat slower than the other new craft coming off the line at the time, it made up for it in its HUGE afterburner capability. It was, however, rather expensive, and remained a prototype. However, some SOC squadrons used the protos right up to the start of the NTF rebellion.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: Favorite player flyable* ships
Sorry, but there have been millions of these n00b threads and people get sick of it. Myah.

(Blah)

Well mine is the GTF Ezechiel, not the 'tweaked' one from Inferno. The one with 8 guns.

Offline Darius

If this was limited to third-party-created fighters, it might stand out above the rest.

My favourite changes every so often, but at the moment it'll probably have to be Aldo's Kulas, which makes an appearance in Blue Planet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Your anti-aliasing looks a bit messed up there.