Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
Gaming Discussion / Re: Obsidian's "The Outer Worlds"
« Last post by Colonol Dekker on March 21, 2019, 05:08:14 am »
I think epic store interface is cleaner.
Blue Planet / Re: The Blue Planet Oracle (full BP2/3 spoilers within!)
« Last post by Colonol Dekker on March 21, 2019, 05:07:05 am »
Beams pierce shields is an established thing.

Which line was it you recall me saying?

Quote from: tactical dekker
Alpha wing! Hit your burners and intercept enemy bombers at will. Do not engage the SD Hyde. We'll deal with the destroyer ourselves.”

“We've got major damage to systems shipwide! Hull breaches in several sections!”

“Recharging jump engines for subspace entry. Estimate optimal charge in ten minutes time.”

“All personnel, evacuate to escape pods! Abandon ship, I repeat, abandon ship!”

“Orestes control to unknown ships, identify yourselves immediately!”

“Commander Bei? The Temeraire? We lost contact with your ships when you left to apprehend the GTC Duke. What the hell happened out there?”

“Shivan forces ambushed us in Ross 128 after we attempted to follow the Temeraire into the system. We retreated back into Delta Serpentis where we were boxed in by the Lucifer.”

“We're making our stand here, but the planet's gravity well prevents us from escaping very far if we should fail to drive off the Lucifer.”

“Every time we gain the upper hand against the Lucifer, the destroyer jumps out and repairs herself for another attack. We need you to either take out the Lucifer's engines or go for each of the reactors for a killing blow.”

“Success! The Lucifer is going down! I repeat, the Lucifer is going down.”

“Commander Bei, the GTD Orestes and her ships are in your and your allies' debt. Without your timely interference, our survival would have surely been uncertain.”

“Commander, we're not detecting any life signs from your fighter.”

“Oh my God...”

“The Lucifer has escaped! All fighters, return to base immediately. We need to get out of here pronto before the superdestroyer returns!”

« Last post by Iain Baker on March 21, 2019, 04:13:20 am »
Orestes control said "Our weapons pierced the Lucifer's shields..." or words to that effect. Does this mean the Orestes' beam weapons ignored the lucifer's shields in the same way AAA beams ignore a fighter or bombers shields, or was it a case that they battered the Lucifer's shields with sheer firepower until they discharged, as fighter's weapons on other fighters shields?
Mission & Campaign Releases / Re: RELEASE: Freespace 3 the search For bosch
« Last post by FrikgFeek on March 21, 2019, 03:33:13 am »
Seems like you're trying to run it with the latest MediaVPs which require a recent nightly build.
« Last post by Rogue Assassin04 on March 21, 2019, 03:32:47 am »
Any status on Solaris and 1st Fleet wrt to the War perspective?
Why arent the Fedayeen using the CASSANDRA for the predictions? Why didnt Al Da'wa push CASSANDRA to limits and tell that Calder was about to die?

IIRC, all the time, it was told that the loss of a Solaris class Destroyer would be a major loss for UEF. The destruction of the Toutatis is a blow, why wasn't it tried to stop? Why didn't Laporte advise Calder that Steele was a mind messer?

If Al Da'wa had planned well along with LKFV, like in Tenebra, they could have used the experimental weapons and tech to turn the tide of the war. Why didnt that happen?

How is the sanctuary involved with Shambhala? What happened to the civilians on board the Sanctuary?
Why arent the shivans getting involved and entering the GTVA space?

Does Shambhala use GTVA Tech?

Can i please have answers to these questions?
Gaming Discussion / Re: Obsidian's "The Outer Worlds"
« Last post by Scourge of Ages on March 21, 2019, 02:27:36 am »
Game delayed by one year.

That is really annoying. But to play Devil's advocate: Steam has not been great lately, and in general, Epic Store is a better proposition for them.

I mean, aside from all the sales they won't be getting because they aren't on Steam.
Gaming Discussion / Re: Microsoft Store sale notifications?
« Last post by Scourge of Ages on March 21, 2019, 02:21:46 am »
Hi all, wondering if there's any way to set notifications if certain Microsoft store Games/Apps are on sale, specifically ones in your wishlist. Anyone done this?

Now that I am reminded of this, maybe. There's a site called isthereanydeal.com where you sign up, add games to a wishlist, and it emails you when they go on sale. I tested with Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10, and it covers the microsoft store.
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/gearsofwarultimateeditionforwindowsi0/info/
General Discussion / Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
« Last post by Scourge of Ages on March 21, 2019, 02:16:26 am »
I watched a few episodes of Wakfu, and it is VERY pretty. But something about the writing bounced me off of it, I can't explain what though.
FreeSpace Discussion / Re: Freespace Headcanons
« Last post by Colonol Dekker on March 21, 2019, 12:59:18 am »
Sorry bud.  Yeah I definitely agree.  Fleet carrier/destroyer.   Not cramped man-can.
General Discussion / Re: 3d printers, are they worth it in 2019?
« Last post by Colonol Dekker on March 21, 2019, 12:56:23 am »
Primer,  pre-shade, base coat,  panel lines.   Top coat.  Detail.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >