2 (6.5%)
Lt. Loukakis (Space Superiority)
2 (6.5%)
Admiral Petrach
8 (25.8%)
Commander Vincey (CEU Squadron)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Your favourite commander  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Your favourite commander
WHOEVER KEEPS PUTTING UP RANDOM POLL OPTIONS, KNOCK IT OFF ! :hopping:

I kept the voting open in case someone remembered the name of the vasudan commander, or the chick commander, but obviously you're all too immature to have a decent voting poll.  :mad:
This is HLP, get used to it. We've had 100 of these ridiculous polls in the past, and there'll no doubt be newbies coming in he future making the very same ones. We gotta do something to keep them interesting, since we're already recycling old responses from old threads to fill these in.

*votes Snuffleupagus*
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Try listening to the "The TSM series is not intended..." voice at double speed, but without a pitch shift. It seriously sounds like those guys you hear saying all the legal stuff at the end of commercials.
:lol:

I've attached the file to this post, at 0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent speedup. :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
anyone besides me notice that either commander habu, or the vasudan who does the briefings before the actual mission breif (like petrarchs addresses), sounds exactly like petrarch?

Admiral Khafre (for the Psamtik), and no, I didn't hear anything similar. o_O
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Basil Exposition.

Er, Cordova.

Commander Vincey (Chick commander) added. Sorry bout delay. = \

Offline Nuclear1

Try listening to the "The TSM series is not intended..." voice at double speed, but without a pitch shift. It seriously sounds like those guys you hear saying all the legal stuff at the end of commercials.
:lol:

I've attached the file to this post, at 0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent speedup. :D

:lol: :lol:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Nuclear1

Cordova is the same voice as the Psamtik's admiral, and Loukakis is the same voice as the Psamtik's briefing officer.
Cool, I didn't know about Loukakis.

More doppelgangers:
Samsa = Colossus
Vincey = Hargrove
Niven = Discovery, Argo
Admiral Wolf (FS1) = SOC command briefing guy
Admiral Scott (ST) = Snipes

I wonder if reincarnation is a prerequisite for becoming an SOC officer. :D

Question:  Is the Messana captain the same voice as the TSM modules and the instructor?  They seem almost 100% similar, but I'm not sure.

samsa all the way. in a subtle way he's cool and nice, but it still gets his point accross that he is experianced and knows what he's talking about.  :nod:
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.